27 July, 2007

Polish update...and still going strong





dear friends
Yesterday Polish team after a nice dinner had a short "photo session" ;-).
As you can see - it would give us a great joy to welcome you here in Poland!
The programme depends on days off you will still have in September: so two versions occured:
- a short one: an unforgettable weekend in Warsaw :) (Juan's proposal is also perfect for us:14-16.09)
- a longer one: Warsaw + Cracow (arrival to Poland already on Thursday or Wednesday)

You will have a chance to become more familiar with POLISH organisation ;-)!

hugs
Edyta, Łukasz, Paweł and Anna

2 comments:

Ana Larraza said...

I love you babys...These kind of pictures make me missing you.
In case I have the possibility to go I could only choose the shorter option, so I'll book the weekend of 15-16th September and I'll confirm you as soon as I can. Thank you again Polish team

Besitos to everybody

Unknown said...

My dears, so nice you are :)) I'm thinking to spend 1 week in Poland, haha! A lot of weight to carry on... :D

20th September: music @ Saturator (Warsaw)! Guess who will be the dj at your service?