23 July, 2007

Hello

Hello everybody !

I hope thay everbody has survived the first week after Brugge ... It was in my country but even then it has been a strange week: back to work after 2 weeks in another environment with all new people ! But I've seen Aneta and Koen in Brussels, so Brugge was not far away ... It's still raining in Belgium and the weather forecast stays the same for the whole week ... Life goes on: work, rain, social stuff, ... but next monday i'll go 1 week to Djerba so hope to see the sun ... :-)
Miss U all, see U later,
Elke

1 comment:

Edyta said...

Hi Elke,

I think I have to go to Brussels in September (meeting in CER), so I hope I’ll be able to meet then with Belgian part of ETCR:).

I hope that it won’t be in the same time as Polish project:).

See you soon

Edyta