20 July, 2007

Hi every body and Hi Juan!

Juan, please, post your picture to the blog! It would be very nice!. I´m learning now how to manage this kind of stuff, this is my first experience with blogs!

My return to Madrid was ok but I had no time to have a rest during the weekend. After arriving to the Madrid airport I went to have dinner with some friends and on last Saturday I went on trip to the countryside. During the week I have gone out too. This weekend I´m going to Córdoba. So my social programm here is being very heavy too. However I haven´t found a substitute for Cafe du Theatre yet! If find it, I´ll post the picture of it!

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Sara Trenas

2 comments:

Unknown said...

C'mon Boyzz+Girlzz!! Are you too shy to leave a comment or to post one?

:]

Carlos (aka Kraak/Peixinho)

Nives said...

Hello everybody

Excellent job you did Carlos and all others. I am amazed. This is also my first experience with blogs so I have to learn evrything.
We have a nice weather here in Ljubljana (last week it was even too hot - more than 30 degres for the whole week).
In Bruges I had some days when I missed a lot my family. But guess what - I am starting now to miss you all and our social program.
Hugs from
Nives